Video Contest Cognitive Disabilities Scholarship, 2020
Applicants are invited to become a part of the Video Contest Cognitive Disabilities programme. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
There are three awards available to high school students in their final year, college or university students, and graduate students enrolled at an accredited institution in the USA, Canada, UK or Australia.
Preply is an online educational platform that pairs students with private tutors remotely via online chat. It features a ranking algorithm that uses machine learning for classification and recommendation of tutors.
Application Deadline: June 30th, 2020
- Provider: Preply
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Up to $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA, Canada, UK or Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a language learning or reading disability. Students must be between 16 and 35 years old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, a student should submit a short video explaining why he’s the best candidate for this application . In order to take part in the essay competition, you can connect through Facebook.
- Supporting Documents: Upload your video and submit online by June 19, 2020, along with a copy of your high school or university transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this award, candidates must have a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The voting committee will choose three students who will receive $3,000, $1,500 or $750 for the first, second and third places respectively.