UQ CSIRO Data61 PhD International Scholarship in Software Security Analytics in Australia, 2020
If you intend to start a PhD degree program in Australia, then you can apply for CSIRO Data61 PhD International Scholarship at the University of Queensland.
The funding program supports both domestic and international students who want to undertake a Higher Degree by Research program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional. It has a strong research focus in science, medicine and technology.
Application Deadline: June 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Not Know
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Software Security Analytics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with research experience. We will consider these applications on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , please email the following documents (in PDF) to Professor Ryan Ko (r.ko-at-uq.edu.au) with the subject heading: EOI for UQ-Data61 CRP Project Software Security Analytics.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a cover letter, CV, academic transcript/s, and names of two referees who can comment on your ability to undertake in-depth research. Referee reports are carefully assessed with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
This living stipend scholarship is provided by the CSIRO/Data61 for three years (with a possible 6 months extension) for a PhD. After the EOI stage, the student will work with UQ and Data61 researchers towards the application of a UQ RTP and/or CSIRO’s Data61 PhD scholarship/top-up, subject to eligibility criteria and an evaluation by an independent assessment committee.Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews