UNIVPM Master International Scholarship in Biomedical Engineering, Italy
Highly skilled international students are invited to become a part of the Master Award programme at Marche Polytechnic University. The grant is open for the 2020/21 academic year.
There are six awards available to outstanding students who are going to enrol in the master’s degree course in Biomedical Engineering at UNIVPM. Each scholarship is awarded for one academic year with the amount of € 6.000,00.
Founded in 1969, Marche Polytechnic University is a public university in Ancona, Italy. The faculties provide educational & research facilities which operate according to the Academic Regulations of the University.
Why study at Marche Polytechnic University? UNIVPM offers optimal conditions for study and research in a stimulating and comfortable environment for both Italian and foreign students. Here students will get a lot of opportunities for their bright career.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University: Marche Polytechnic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: € 6.000,00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree program in Biomedical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be foreign citizens
- Have obtained a Bachelor’s degree valid for the access to the Master degree course in a foreign University (not Italian)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, applicants are required to take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After that, they must have to sign and submit the FLOR application through the online procedure available at the following link: http://moduli.ing.univpm.it/im13
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Academic performance
- Curriculum vitae including learning and working experiences
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Marche Polytechnic University offers 6 scholarships for the amount of € 6.000,00 each to foreign students for one academic year