University of Sydney Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Computational Modelling, 2020
Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Sydney is providing the Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Computational Modelling. The programme is available for both domestic and international students.
The programme aims to provide financial support for PhD students who are going to undertake research in the area of computational modelling for the academic session 2020-2021.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is regarded as one of the world-class teaching and research institute in Australia. It offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why would you like to study at the University of Sydney? The university provides a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges. Here, aspirants will connect with others and find support to succeed.
Application Deadline: July 20, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: Annual stipend allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research program in computational modelling.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney
- Be willing to conduct research into Computational Modelling for designing optimum structural, mechanical, and physical properties of materials for a heart valve
- Hold an honours degree (first-class or second class upper) or equivalent in engineering and applied mathematics or a relevant discipline
- Must apply for an RTP Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After being registered, candidates must submit an online application form for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic certificates, curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a research proposal with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: To enrol, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The funding program will offer an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate, for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. The total stipend value is partially funded by an ARC grant and partially funded by the Faculty of Engineering.