University of Nottingham PhD Studentship for UK and EU Students, 2020
The University of Nottingham is currently accepting applications for its PhD Studentship. The position is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The studentship is available for UK or EU students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Risk Management of Railway/Highway Earth Retaining Structures at the University of Nottingham.
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that offers several courses. It has the faculty of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Engineering, Science and Social Sciences.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? While studying at this university, students will take benefit from the teaching of the highest quality and world-class facilities. Candidates can customize their course according to their coursework to fit their academic goals.
Application Deadline: September 8, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK or EU candidates
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Risk Management of Railway/Highway Earth Retaining Structures
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a 1stclass or 2.1 honours degree (or international equivalent) in Civil Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or a related subject. A relevant Master degree in these areas would be advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the application form, and their application will send directly to Dr Athina Grizi (A.Grizi-at-nottingham.ac.uk) or Dr Panagiotis Psimoulis (Panagiotis.Psimoulis-at-nottingham.ac.uk)
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will provide the tuition fees as well as a stipend equivalent to RCUK rates (currently at £15,009 p.a. tax-free) awarded to the suitable candidate.Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews