University of Bolton Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship in UK
Do you want financial help for your education? The University of Bolton has an opening for a fabulous Vice Chancellor’s funding for students with excellent academic performance.
This scheme is for those students who are commencing a three-year full-time undergraduate degree course at the University of Bolton. Applications are invited from only UK/EU students.
With the student population of 11,000, the University of Bolton is a teaching-intensive institution opened as Bolton Mechanics Institute in 1825. It received its university title in 2005. It has been providing high standard teaching and supporting its students to achieve their goals.
Why study at the University of Bolton? It offers some of the lowest fees in the country that enables students with financial problems to study at this institution. From bachelor to Ph.D., It has a plethora of lucrative courses for students. At the university, students can take advantage of numerous student services, make new friends, and discover new talents.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bolton
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £850
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be commencing a full-time three-year undergraduate programme starting September 2020
- Must have attained a minimum of 128 UCAS points from qualifications completed in the academic year 2019/20Must be paying full tuition fees either through self-funding, Student Finance, third party sponsorship, or a combination of these options.
- Must be UK and EU students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After applying for an approved course at the university, students will be eligible to send their application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be required to send the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
This scholarship is worth £850. This amount will be paid in the first academic year of the course, upon completion of enrolment at the University.