Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Otago, New Zealand 2020
From business to law, the University of Otago offers a broad spectrum of graduate, postgraduate, and PhD programmes to more than 20,000 students. It is a research-led university that holds a good reputation on the international level for excellence. It is home to many leading researchers. When it comes to world-class teaching and student services, the University of Otago is considered as the best place to study in New Zealand. At the university, students can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services, and take advantage of lots of careers and educational opportunities.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$5,000 for tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- Must have gained entrance to the University of Otago and are intending to enrol for full-time study in an undergraduate degree programme.
- How to Apply: There is no requirement to make a formal application for this application . All the candidates will automatically be considered for this application after taking admission in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school diploma to take admission in a bachelor degree programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following tests for bachelor degree programme:
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores
- IELTS Indicator test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- GCE AS level General Paper
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the award of NZ$5,000. This award will assist students to cover the tuition fee of an approved course.