UMCS Full Tuition Waiver funding for International Students in Poland, 2020
If you are interested in studying in Poland and eager to apply for academic courses with financial support, then you must become a part of the Full Tuition Waiver Scholarship provided by the Maria Curie-Sk?odowska University. The program is open for international students.
The funding supports excellent students who want to commence bachelor’s and master’s degree programs or want to like engaging in various projects and developing their skills.
Founded in 1944, Maria Curie-Sk?odowska University is the largest academic institution in Lublin, Poland that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. It has 302 professors, 231 habilitated doctors, 826 senior lecturers, and 1829 teachers in total.
Why study at Maria Curie-Sk?odowska University? The university provides a high level of education, transfer of knowledge and skills necessary to enter the workplace or start a scientific work. At this university, candidates have many opportunities related to their career.
Application Deadline: June 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Maria Curie-Sk?odowska University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Award: Full Tuition Waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International Relations (BA), International Relations (MA), Tourism Management (BSc), Intercultural Communication in Education and Workplace (MA), Graphic Arts (MA), Education and Therapy (MA), Medical Biology (BA) and Business Analytics (BA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are recommended to take admission in the Bachelors and Masters Degree programs at the Maria Curie-Sk?odowska University. After getting enrolled in their chosen program, they must submit the online application form for getting the program.
- Supporting Documents: In the support of the application, candidates must add copies (scans) of diplomas and certificates confirming their previous engagement in social and voluntary activities as well as contests in various areas of interest.
- Admission Requirements: Students with remarkable artistic, scientific, social, and sporting achievements are eligible for the educational award.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The sponsorship will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition waiver scholarship
- Opportunity to participate in integrative events with students’ organizations;
- Chance to gain valuable experience within the ranks of students’ organizations that cover various areas of interest.
- Opportunity to organize events on different topics e.g. presenting the applicant’s country of origin and many others;
- Chance to be an active part of the social media sphere of the University;
- Psychological, educational and career counselling;
- Opportunity to participate in training organized by Competence & Career Development Office at UMCS which aim to develop social and professional skills of students;
- Chance for development of applicant’s own interest with the aid of thematic organizations in Lublin;
- Opportunity to benefit from conveniences prepared within the framework of Programme for Graduates.