StudyPlus funding for International Students at University of Sunderland, UK
The University of Sunderland is currently providing a beneficial funding program called StudyPlus Scholarship to support talented international students.
This fund will assist students with educational expenses and will be available for all deserving students for one year. Applications for this opportunity are currently open for home, OI, EU and international undergraduate students starting in the academic year 2020-21.
Based in the heart of Sunderland, England, University of Sunderland has been working as the primary centre of research and education since 1901. It was formed as Sunderland Technical College. It conducts many educational programs at all level in various fields.
Why at the University of Sunderland? The university includes five faculties and four campuses which are equipped with advanced facilities such as a library, administrative centre, design centre, gym, leisure spaces, a student centre etc.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sunderland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Study fund, textbook, study essential
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, OI (Isle of Man and the Channel Islands), EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, OI, EU and international.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All first-year home, OI (Isle of Man and the Channel Islands), EU and international undergraduate students starting in academic year 2020/21 on a University of Sunderland course in Year 1
- All second and third-year undergraduate students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this application , you don’t need to apply separately as you will be considered automatically after applying for an applicable course at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to provide the following documents at the time of admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate program at the university, you must have at least 65% in Class 12 from CBSE, ICSE, State Boards or 60% or above from 10+II (Senior School Certificate) examination.
- Language Requirement: If you are non-native English speaker, then you will have at least one of the following qualifications or equivalent as a minimum: IELTS, CPE, CAE, O-Level English Language or GCSE English Language, etc.
The sponsorship will provide the amount of £150 or £200 each year. This can be spent on study essentials and textbooks in the University’s StudyPlus online store.