NUS Fellows Programme (Southeast Asia) 2020
Apply for the fully funded National University of Singapore (NUS) Fellows Programme. The NUS Fellows Programme (Southeast Asia) aims to attract bright young faculty members (or would-be faculty members) and researchers from ASEAN universities and research institutes to NUS for a 6 to 12-month fellowship.
The National University of Singapore aspires to be a vital community of academics, researchers, staff, students and alumni working together in a spirit of innovation and enterprise for a better world.
Their singular focus on talent will be the cornerstone of a truly great university that is dedicated to quality education, influential research and visionary enterprise, in service of country and society.
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Successful applicants to the program will receive the following benefits
- NUS will provide shared accommodation.
- NUS will provide a monthly stipend of up to S$ 2,000.
- Access to professional development opportunities (events, seminars and training programmes) within NUS.
To be eligible foe the program you must fulfill the following criteria
- Citizenship / Residency: Applicants must either be citizens of an ASEAN country or must be residing in an ASEAN country at the time of application.
- Degree: Applicants must have a PhD Degree from a reputed institute. However, exceptional candidates with a master’s degree may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Relevant Experience: Applicants should possess NO more than 10 years of post-PhD research experience. Postdoctoral experience can be included under research experience.
- Language: Applicant must be fluent in written and oral English.
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Documents Required for Application include:
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae including list of selected publications (no longer than 2 pages).
- Cover Letter highlighting your suitability for the fellowship based on review criteria (no longer than 1 page)
- Research Proposal (no longer than 2 pages) developed in consultation with the host professor(s) / PI(s) at NUS.
- Copy of host professor / PI’s in-principle approval over his/her official email id.
- Two recommendation letters from current and past supervisors stating your suitability for this fellowship.
- Letter of Support from the home institute / University (Director, HoD, Vice Dean, Dean) endorsing your candidature.
- Copy of diplomas and transcripts.
For more information, visit NSU Fellows Program .