Michael Baldwin Memorial funding for South Pacific Countries Students at University of Waikato, New Zealand
The University of Waikato is all set to help students with a genuine financial problem through an amazing funding scheme named as Michael Baldwin Memorial Scholarship.
The grant is worth $10,000. Applications of this programme are open for candidates who are from any South Pacific countries and pursuing or intending to pursue an approved full-time course at the university.
The University of Waikato is a highly-ranked higher education institution in New Zealand with seven faculties. It was started as the Hamilton Teachers’ College in 1956. It received its university status in 1964. The university has a good relationship with industry, government, and other educational institutions. It has a student population of over 12,500, 2000 of which are international students.
Why study at the University of Waikato? The university offers a plethora of programmes in a variety of fields including education, health, business, language, arts, and mathematics. Its vibrant and beautiful campuses are full of facilities like laboratories, classrooms, libraries, and residences. The institution is ranked as one of the world’s top 1% of universities.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of any South Pacific Nation
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any South Pacific Nation
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in various fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be citizens of any South Pacific Nation
- Must demonstrate genuine financial hardship
- Must have applied for an applicable program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All new candidates will have to apply for an approved course at the university first to have access to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes the following English qualification: IELTS, Internet Based TOEFL, TOEFL iBT Home-based, and PTE Academic, etc.
Benefits: The total value of this application is $10,000 which can be used to cover the educational expenses of all eligible candidates.