Merit Scholarships for MBA and MS at Drexel University, USA
Both domestic and international students, applying for MBA and MS degree programs at the university will be considered for a merit scholarship based on their admission application. The scheme is available within the university’s LeBow College for the academic year of 2020-21.
Drexel University is always placed among the world’s leading universities in any ranking. It has been providing students with a range of well-regarded programs tailored to polish the skills and enhance the knowledge of students. It was founded in 1891, and since then it is consistently growing.
Why at Drexel University? The institution is mostly known for its experiential learning. It has gained immense popularity due to its three critical assets, such as educational programs, modern facilities, and the resources and rich heritage of the location. It is dedicated to making top-quality education accessible for all students.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Drexel University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both domestic and international
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA and MS programs
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this opportunity, you need to fulfill all the requirements given below:
- Must be the international and domestic applicant
- Must be applying for MBA and MS programs at the university.
How to Apply
- There is no need to apply separately as all candidates will be selected based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be required to provide documents at the time of admission: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Taking admission to a master’s program at the university requires a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution.
- Language Requirement: For the master course, the minimum English qualification is a TOEFL of 92 or higher is average; IELTS of 6.5 or higher.
Drexel University will provide the educational fund for serving students to complete their master’s degree (MBA and MS degree) in the United States.Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews