KNU International Graduate Scholarship in South Korea
What is the Kyungpook National University and the scholarship program?
Kyungpook National University is currently inviting high achieving students from around the world to apply for its outstanding Graduate program.
This funding opportunity is exclusively open for master & doctoral programs for the academic year 2020-21. It will help students by covering the full-tuition fee of an approved course.
Why study at Kyungpook National University?
Kyungpook National University is a leading hub for higher education in Daegu, South Korea. Within a few decades of its establishment in 1946, it gained immense popularity among the students. It is divided into 19 colleges and schools, as well as 14 graduate schools that provide undergraduate, graduate, professional graduate and specialty graduate programs.
KNU is considered one of the best universities in South Korea. It has been offering students high standard yet affordable education in different areas. It has been fostering graduates who can contribute to the modernization and development of society through the skills acquired through university life.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
***Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open for master & doctoral programs which is 2 years long and combined master & doctoral program which is 4 years long.
- Award: 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Up to 70
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: Must be an international student and holds an offer of study in an applicable program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply separately for this application as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this application after getting enrolled in an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application for admission, candidates must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: If you are a non-native English user, then you must provide proof of your proficiency in the English language.
TOEFL with a score of 530(CBT 197, iBT 71)
IELTS with a score of 5.5, CEFR B2
TEPS with a score of 600
TOEIC with a score of 700 or higher
This support will help students by covering the full-tuition fee of graduate programs.