Jasmine Jiangsu Government funding for International Students at Soochow University, China
Soochow University Jasmine is happy to announce the availability of a fantastic funding program called Jasmine Jiangsu government award.
The award intends to support and promote the higher education of high-calibre international students. The best of this scheme is that it will cover registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, and basic textbook fee and also living expenses.
Soochow University has become a comprehensive university with nearly 40,000 students. It offers 124 undergraduate degrees and various lucrative postgraduate programs, including professional and dual programs.
Why at Soochow University? The university has three main campuses which present a spectacular view and offer the students an ideal and friendly study environment. It is one of the top six universities in China.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Soochow University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Award: Full scholarship and partial award
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Excellent international students who wish to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges in Jiangsu Province.
- Non-degree program students and exchange students following educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with excellent academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates who are admitted to an applicable program successfully can send their application and print the application form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu government award Management Team.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a scanned copy of the passport photo page, highest diploma/degree certificate, High school students or university students shall also provide a certificate of enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in, academic transcripts, recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, you can provide certificates like IELTS and TOEFL to prove your proficiency in English.
It is a fully-funded scholarship that will provide you with the following perks:
- Registration fee, tuition fee, experiment fee, internship fee, basic textbook fee.
- The primary textbook fee refers to the materials necessary for the school’s designated course of study, and other books and materials are self-care.
- Free on-campus housing or subsidy of 10,000 yuan/year.
- Necessary living expenses subsidy, RMB 1,500/month per person.
- If the program student is enrolled in the school before the 15th (including 15th) of the month, the program fee for the full-month support will be paid; after 15 days, the student will be paid a half-month scholarship fee.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China
- Specialist students: 20,000 yuan, funding period: 1 academic year
- Undergraduate/Graduate: 30,000 yuan, funding period: 1 academic year
- Advanced students/exchange students: 2000 yuan/month, funding period: 3-12 months (performed according to the framework agreement).