International Student Scholarship at University of Montreal, Canada
The University of Montreal, Canada is actively offering a beneficial International Student Program for international talents to study at the university during the academic year 2020-21.
With 14 amazing faculties and a most comprehensive range of degree programs, the University of Montreal is a comprehensive university where you can learn from the world’s some of the best creative and inspiring people.
Why at the University of Montreal?
It is not only one of the largest universities in North America but also ranked as third on the list of best 50 research institutions in the world.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, and PhD
- Award: Up to $19,339 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Master, and PhD
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Must have enrolled in a full-time approved study program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission to the applicable program and after that complete a declaration form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to submit documents like a Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements are varied depending on the course you are applying for. However, you can provide certificates of the following qualification to prove your proficiency in English: IELTS and TOEFL.
All the participants will get the amount of up to $19,339 per year to cover their study expenses.