Global Leaders funding for International Students at University of Bath
The University of Bath is a public university in Bath, England founded in 1885 with the named of Merchant Venturers Technical College. It is counted one of the top 10 UK universities and includes one school, 16 departments and three institutes.
Why at the University of Bath? This university is globally recognized for its supportive and dynamic environment and its commitment to diversity. With a standing for research and teaching excellence, it is the right place for every student to take higher education.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Taught master program
- Award: Fee waivers
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to those who are starting a full-time taught master’s course at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course starting in 2020.
- The course must be based in the faculty of engineering & design, faculty of humanities & social sciences or faculty of science.
- This scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities (UK, EU and International applicants).
- How to Apply: Firstly, students have to take admission at the university, then you will be eligible to send your application for this application by using Bath application form given at application tracker
- Supporting Documents: Must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get an entry in a master program at the university, you must hold a relevant undergraduate degree with 2:1 or its international equivalent of 60%.
- Language Requirement: All candidates who are non-native English speakers are required to show evidence of their English language level with a valid IELTS certificate.
The sponsorship will be used as tuition fee waiver towards the cost of tuition fees. This award will only be available for a full-time master course.