Fully-Funded PhD Student Position in Nonmaterial and Systems Lab, South Korea
Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the fully-funded PhD Student Position in Nonmaterial and Systems Lab. The study programme is offered by Jeju National University for the session 2020/21.
This studentship is open for international students and has the purpose of providing financial support to candidates in this research program at JNU.
Founded in 1952, Jeju National University has academic exchange relationships with 83 universities in 16 countries. It is a public research university located in Jeju City, South Korea. It provides a wide range of degree level programs.
Why at Jeju National University? While studying at this university, students have the opportunity to learn from the best faculty with great teaching facilities. The university teachers are very supportive of the aspirants and encourage them to the best in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University: Jeju National University
- Department: Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Nanomaterials and Systems Lab
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Excellent academic performance in masters level (M. Sc/ M. E/ M. Tech)
- Students with background from Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Nanoscience/ Bio-nanotechnology/ Biotechnology and Polymer sciences.
- Very good English language skills and ability to write research manuscripts
- One or two Prior Publications in International Journal is desirable
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are advised to register themselves in a PhD degree program at the university and then send their application with the documents to
Prof. Kim Sang-Jae
Director, Nanomaterials and Systems Laboratory,
Director- Self-Powered Sensors and System Lab (KRF-BRL)
Professor, Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Jeju National University
- Supporting Documents: Applicants only need to submit their detailed curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: You must have excellent skills in the English language.
The Jeju National University will provide all the following benefits:
- Fully funded PhD admission and registration fee.
- Living expenses of 1,000,000 KRW (approx.: 820 USD) per month.