Full Master Scholarships at Curtin University, Australia 2020
Curtin University has been nationally recognized for distinguished service to education in the tertiary sector. It is Western Australia’s largest and most culturally diverse university with Australia’s third-largest international student population. CU provides a comprehensive careers advice service and support during the critical stages of the recruitment process. Curtin is a place where you can move forward in your chosen career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Scholarship in Water Chemistry and Microbiology
- ·Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must hold an undergraduate degree in Environmental science, Chemistry, Microbiology or relevant field at a high level (honours) of academic achievement
- Demonstrate an aptitude for research through their analytical and critical thinking skills
- Be able to work in a team setting and take responsibility for their tasks
- Be experienced in the use of digital technology and software packages
- Possess excellent spoken and written communications skills that may be evidenced, for example, through their undergraduate thesis/project work and presentations given
- Practice well-developed time- and self-management skills with strong personal discipline and drive in their work.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, candidates have to enroll in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Send your expression of interest together with your CV and transcripts, a brief covering letter via email to Dr Sebastien Allard s.allard-at-curtin.edu.au
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to provide test scores to satisfy our minimum English language requirements for undergraduate, postgraduate and research (HDR) courses.
The successful candidate will receive a stipend of $35,000 per annum. The duration of the award shall be for three years with a maximum possible extension of up to six months (assess on a case by case basis).Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews