2020 Scholarships Programmes for ASEAN and Non-ASEAN Countries at Chulalongkorn University
Chulalongkorn University has taken a leading role in implementing interactive collaboration with the international community. In order to further develop academic cooperation between Thailand and foreign countries, the University has established Scholarships programme for ASEAN or Non-ASEAN countries to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue their graduate studies at Chulalongkorn University.
Type of Programmes
- One-Semester Scholarship Programme
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Graduate Scholarship Programme
- Two-year Master’s degree scholarships
- Three-year Doctoral degree scholarships
The scholarship will cover the following:
- An economy class, round-trip ticket, as actually paid.
- Tuition Fees (Fees/Special fees charged by the Faculty or the Programme of the student choice are excluded. Advanced arrangement between the students and the Faculty/ Programme is needed.
- A monthly stipend and accommodation in the amount of 16,000 Baht.
- Applicants must be undergraduate students who are studying for a Bachelor’s degree or graduate students in the Master’s degree/ Doctoral degree programmes, faculty members, researchers or academic staff.
- One having been granted with the scholarships, the applicants are required to enroll, at Chulalongkorn University, for 12 credits for the undergraduates and 6 credits for the graduates. The subjects the applicants enroll in should correspond to their MAjor or Minor.
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
- Applicants must be in good health.
Applicants must send the completed application form and relevant documents directly to the Faculty/Programme of their choice before the deadline set by the University’s Office of Academic Affairs.
Applicants must be screened and recruited by the Faculty/Programme of their choice before their names are forwarded to the Office of Academic Affairs, Chulalongkorn University. All relevant application documents which have been screened by the Faculty/Programme must arrive at the Office of Academic Affairs within the University’s deadline, not later than 19 June for the first semester and 15 October for the second semester.
One-Semester Scholarship Programme
Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
Graduate Scholarship Programme
For more information, please visit Official Website.